星期三, 6月 18, 2008

Missing

Dear all brothers,

Knowing tat louai must hav thirst for my post for quite a time. And now i'm here.

I have disappeared a very long time.
I know i hav disappointed louai, especially Daniel, whom my dearest brother.
I apologise for my disappearance for such a long time.

I visit loushi everyday and I still care bout all of u and how are u recently.
All of u must have the same toward me.
Sorry for tat, i'm fine, brothers.

Recently I'm busyin wif some uni stuff and visa stuff.
Also, some gf stuff.
Finally i have been admitted to University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Wat I have to do now is to decide the classes I want to take after my arrival.
And sent it back to the uni.
But the process is quite complicated.
I do not know which of my credits is transferable so I cant make choices.
Thx ling yit, who curently studying over there, for helping me alot wif the application of uni and visa.
Without your help I probably coundn't make it in time.
Just to share wif u all, I had passed through the visa interview yesterday.
And I got my visa suscessfully today!!! ITs HOT !!!
I tot I gonna fail it because during the very beginning of the interview,
the consul said tat I had answered his question incorrectly.
I almost wet my pants tat time =.=
Luckily I was able to answer the rest questions.
Its a good news and yet it is also a bad news, which telling tat i'm going to leave Malaysia...
To leave everything behind, taking only the memories wif me.
For those who concern bout me and my girlfriend stuff, dun worry, We're fine ^^
She gives me alot of happiness, and brings alot of colors to my life.
Lots of "first time" we hav together. And pls ppl....
Dun be cranky, Its not the "adult's stuff" as u all thinking.

I know tat busy wif UNI stuff is not a very satisfying explaination to my disappearance,
its just an excuss.
Sorry tat I have spent all my free times hanging out wif gf, chee wen, brian and other friends.
Go swimming, lim teh, futsal etc...
I recieved Daniels's msg last nite and it given me a big shock.
Then only I realize tat I had done wrong. Totally lost contact wif u all.

Just to tell all louai, I do cherish our friendship.
LOUZAI is firm and unbreakable.
No one should be left out and no one should absence....

I hope that wif my return,








LOUSHI ROCK AGAIN !!!!!!!



p/s: Damn man, really a long time din leave any comment or post things here. I spent quite a long time to figure out how to create a new post. REALLY SORRY BROTHERS.

17 意见 :

  1. A'阿風 提到...

    呼~
    真好,是国焕的帖子~真好。

    我们真的等你的帖子等了很久哦,没关系,因为我们还是等到了!!我相信大家应该都很期待你的帖子!

    终于有你的消息的感觉真的真的很好,害我一时也不知道要留些什么留言,因为太令人振奋了,真的!

    不知道该不该说恭喜,因为Visa终于申请到了,也因为这样,离离去也越来越近了。八月头飞吧?不过每个人总会要为自己的梦想努力,所以应该是要说声恭喜的!

    希望明年我也可以按照计划飞向梦想。

    看到你的回归,真的一点也不介意你为什么这么久没来,因为你已经回来了!

    我相信我会因为以下的文字而无法入睡:

    "Just to tell all louai, I do cherish our friendship.
    LOUZAI is firm and unbreakable.
    No one should be left out and no one should disappear....

    I hope that wif my return,

    LOUSHI ROCK AGAIN !!!!!!!"

    Yes, we're FIRM and UNBREAKABLE, it really means A LOT to me, to every1 too~

    We're rocking! Yes, WE'RE!!!

    你的这一篇有太多的“Sorry”,好像很客气叻,我们是兄弟吗~ 弄到我都不好意思了,因为这期间我也没有主动联络你~ “我陋~”

    忘了说,Z,WELCOME BACK! We miss u lots!



    p/s:虽然你很久没有发帖了,可是你这一帖可以超越老肥很多帖咯,他的帖超短。哈哈~

  2. A'阿風 提到...

    Z,where're u?
    I tot u're in KL?
    But ur ip address is from KL 1 wor?

  3. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    这应该是我第一次看帖会哭的。

    谢谢你。对不起,不管三七二十一就sms乱骂了你一顿。

    现在正做个最后的冲刺,等你的封贴很久了。看到A很高兴sms我叫我上来陋室看你的贴。谢谢你~~

    我有很多东西要说,等我,我会有更长的回复的。

  4. Z`blind 提到...

    i'm currently in KL. to do visa stuff lo. Online in my fren house or either at his work place. But the visa things I had done it by yesterday. now another headache matter is bothering me. To find ppl travel with me to US. My mum ask me to do so but going alone is okay to me. . haiz...
    The Uni stuff haven' gao dim yet, stress ahhhhhh

  5. A'阿風 提到...

    Icic, no wonder~

    How come ur mum want u to do so? worry? Travelling to US wor~ so far and need money somemore, not easy to find ler.

    How abt ur clsmate who will go US oso? ask them to go together?

    +u,Z, abit more onli, after this, you're in US d!

  6. Z`blind 提到...

    Daniel pls dun say like tat. Its reasonable tat u send tat msg. sorry tat i din reply it right away coz my phone out of credit dy...
    U and A and others having exam rite? jia you!
    U' take ur time, its ok:)

  7. A'阿風 提到...

    U shld hav finished his exams by now.

    I have 2 more to go! Yeah~ thx~ =)

  8. Z`blind 提到...

    Ya, my mum is worry if i go alone.
    but its just taking a flight la, not a big deal.... but i understand her feelings la, to her i'm still a dependent little kid.

  9. Z`blind 提到...

    Hope both of u can get excellent results:)

  10. mark 提到...

    YO man!!..
    Maybe i can go with you lo...
    hah..
    可以先帮我出机票的钱吗?
    Rock and roll!!

  11. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    yo O..

    你的专属飞机呢?被恐怖分子偷走了哈?

  12. A'阿風 提到...

    这么振奋人心的帖子,你们的回复呢?

  13. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    振奋人心,奋在心里。

    陋仔 万岁
    理五 万岁

  14. Hanz 提到...

    我经常都看到国换,因为他经常来南院找志文和bryan。。。
    还有,我有约他出来喝茶。。。

  15. A'阿風 提到...

    So?

    Laoda, ar u trying to show off?

  16. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    喝茶顺便签名再付RM150

  17. A'阿風 提到...

    哈哈,这句经典。

    老大通常是问“要不要填form?"的。