星期二, 7月 04, 2006

Sure great.!!!

My semester break start from 14 august,
I dun think i will go back from now til tat 14 august...
i will go back when semester break...
My internet line here is so lousy,
it will take a long time i want to post a comment,
so i post this out here....
hmm... i think we will meet soon at our sem break time...
my next semester will start from september,
so i think we will have plenty of time to see each other...
when is others sem break time ??? Posted by Picasa

4 意见 :

  1. 匿名 提到...

    hey..ur Z really nice..i like it!!
    actually the Z shape is quite good to me..

    u said u wont come back in ur holiday??
    come back lar..
    i hav to go back MIRI at 20th august liao..

    let's met..!!

    long time didnt c mark here..??where is that NBA Star??
    busy playing in NBA..??

  2. mark 提到...

    hei man....long time no see me?
    u r right man!!
    playing nba!!
    12 ogos go back school meet lah!!

  3. 匿名 提到...

    playing NBA games bah??
    haha..buy new CD?NBA 2007??

    stop dreaming man...haha..

  4. 匿名 提到...

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »