星期三, 2月 11, 2009

Feed your Child

Do you remember that it is time to feed your child? As promised, you need to be responsibility and do not feel trouble to pass the money for your leader every year!!!!!!!! The name list below is those who do not mention or respond me at all. Please tell me the status whether you do not want to pay or exact date that you plan transfer money for me. Friends, please help me to distribute this message to those people that I totally unable to reach. Eg, Teo Kwang Cong.
My Maybank account number is 101218287906 (LAY PIT CHIN). SMS or MSN to inform me is you transfer or bank in me.
This the last year to sponsor our child~!
1.Then Huoy Wing (2008/2009)
2.Koh Lip Seng (2008/2009)
3.Wong Ling Yit (2008/2009)
4.Teo Guan Jin (2007/2008/2009)
5.Tan Yi Ni (Do you pay me before you leave Malaysia?)
6.Lee Wei Yi (2008/2009)
7.Oh Kok Seng (2008/2009)
8.Hoon Mei Sim (2009) (2009)
9.Teo Kwang Cong (2008/2009)
10.Kan Wen Kuan (2009)
11.Tang Shiuan You (2009)

9 意见 :

  1. sakimilo - 傻气美禄 - Lyon - 里昂 提到...

    About my part hor, I will ask Guohuan to pass the money to you guys~ I will settle with him afterwards.

  2. Hanz 提到...

    who had paid to me?
    chean han

  3. 阿佩 提到...

    皓为帮我给程汉了

  4. EeNeE 提到...

    walao uncle mark!
    you sounds like dai yi long lo...
    =_=
    but i am sure i passed my money to pitchin before i left for US dy,
    i passsed her the rest that i need to pay.
    Anything just ask me, i will update from here..

    Have a good day~

  5. EeNeE 提到...

    Sorry, it's my bad.
    So this is pitchin right?
    Hmm.. i am sure i gave my money to you dy wor, when the last time i went your home,
    Ling was there also =)

    if i didnt get wrong i think i gave you more than the amount that i need to pay in one year..
    but anyway, just tell me if i got wrong.



    Just double check it also.

  6. mark 提到...

    ya lah...auntie eenee

  7. Vinz 提到...

    好像很多人没有交钱叻

    我们领养的孩子会不会饿死?

  8. mark 提到...

    应该不会吧
    哪里可以看我们孩子的照片?

  9. Hanz 提到...

    总数已经够了。
    大家掌声掌声!
    希望大家的孩子能够学业进步!