星期三, 1月 05, 2011

Happy New Year

Hey everyone, a blessed new year! I'm now working at Monash University as a Research Assistant. Feeling like a machine only. February will start my master course, hopefully.. can complete in 3 semesters. So if you're at KL, please contact me when you're free. If you're in JB, please contact me if you're at KL. We shall meet up and take photos.

Aric I know you're here. Let me settle down and maybe we can meet up next week, if you're free. By the way I'm staying in Puchong temporarily, with my relatives.

Okay okay, I understand that the crowd has eventually moved to facebook. No doubt its a good place to keep in touch, but don't you think that it's a bit like.. How should I put this, erm, Like N' Go? Comment N' Go? Yes I admit because of facebook I'm also quite lazy to post over here. But this is still the place where we belong. More attention, more privacy, more cosy....

I sound very formal? Come on help me to break the ice then!


Guys, its your turn to tell me how are you doing. A brand new year. One of the target is to click back with you guys. The hidden bond is always there. Let's plan some trip man.

Hello some respond please, don't make me menyasuikan saya sendiri kat sini lah.

Sorry I prefer to type in Chinese but this PC don't have Chinese input.

Have a great year. :)

16 意见 :

  1. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    I'm 5 days late...

  2. Hanz 提到...

    有時真的上fb比看電話信息還多。

    大牛,看到你的信息了。想說應該在這邊回你就可以了。

    邊做工邊讀master嗎?也是accounting?

  3. Vinz 提到...

    一切加油~
    多保重身體~
    別一直顧著泡美眉~~~

  4. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    Master in international business. Ehhh last year only got 30+++ posts... Post more, guys!

    Vinz, thanks but if they 泡 me i also no choice haha

  5. mark 提到...

    哇...不要的分点过来啦
    又读哦?不当老师了啊?

  6. nelson 提到...

    要分給我也是可以...
    新年見個面叻,要出去玩更好拉XDDD

  7. Unknown 提到...

    大家都到齐了,怎么能少了我呢?新年快乐大家!我非常乐意来这里和大家分享!大家也一起来吧!

    很高兴有新的post!哈哈.. 大鸟,我每个周末都会去puchong, yuehhwei住那里,你有空找我啦!

    我下个星期二(11/1) 到 (17/1) 会去johor, 做工,跟同事一起下,会去各大城市,batu pahat, tangkak, yongpeng, muar... 然后去新山,应该会在新山几个晚上,看看有没有机会,我call看你们,看可以见个面吗...

    他娘的,很久没有打华语,是够难打的咯,打了我很久..

    大鸟,恭喜你为你的人生做出了重要的决定,我还在为我的下一步烦恼,有机会也希望听听你的意见,还有大家的也是,小弟刚刚踏出社会,大家多关照!

    大鸟一切顺利!Monash的女生本来还在我毕业后,以为monash又少了一个靓仔伤心得很,看来,现在他们应该会很开心,hahahaha.....

  8. Hanz 提到...

    那個mark chong有女朋友了還要分給你啊。。。

    當然是關照我這個唯一的單身的傢伙啦!哈哈!

    書鴻提議新年去universal studio玩。
    大家意見如何?他31號回來。

  9. mark 提到...

    风没有来沙令这个大城市??
    老大..我酱说是想帮你留着咯..哈

    universal o...
    要赶紧做passport了

  10. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    Wow, how exciting to see all of you here!

    O: You share some condom with me and I'll share some with you. Haha kidding we're adults already. Yeah will continue to stay in education industry, its just either focus on teaching / doing research. I don't intend to stop teaching actually but to survive in this industry, a master degree is just like a passport. So the college / university can show off mah, their staff all at least master degree and we can demand for higher pay or promotions etc.

    You wanna renew passport? Make sure you pay for your PTPTN haha if not it might a little bit inconvenient.

    Hoong, you feeling better already? Get well soon! My sis is actually working at USS. She said its not advisable to go now, waste money. Most of the ride are not done yet. Basically everything is still under construction until somewhere around April. Aiya go Danga Bay or Stulang will do lah, its the company that matters haha!

    Aric, I've to take photo for an event this Sunday but don't know if its still on. If cancel then maybe Sunday can meet up for lunch or dinner, if you're free. I'm damn lonely here. How come so nice traveling! I don't even got opportunity to travel then start work d. The stup prof wan me to report in ASAP. kns... What you intend to do in the future? Follow your heart, bro. It might be a bit uncertain at the earlier stage. Just make sure that the things you do is going to help in your future career and be firm, do your best. It's just my personal opinion. I'm struggling as well, cos still not able to see the bigger picture. Very uncertain..... But don't worry so much lah we're here!

    Hanz.. You look like many super handsome world class celebrity. Handsome + rich. Don't be greedy k? Everyday single single single.. Don't flirt around tooo much lah!

    Z, looking forward for your sharing!

    Still remember louzai island? Haha know its hard but I still looking for one lehh idiot me. :)

  11. Hanz 提到...

    mark: i hope you're sincere to take cautions for me...

    da niu: actually the most attractive point of USS is the roller coaster, if they haven open then no point to go liao...

    by the way, where you guys will be on CNY?

  12. mark 提到...

    shit lah.then i have to renew my passport fast..hope i haven't blacklisted...sienz...roller coaster i not dare to ride...haha..then i have no point to go liao..go cs lah..haha

  13. Hanz 提到...

    mr mark: you orang tua ke? roller coaster dont dare to ride ah...
    go cs for what?

    but i think all guys go "fairy tale" land for fun is quite weird also...haha!

  14. mark 提到...

    hanz:yaloh...sakit jantung..i afraid one ride then die...hah...dunno lah...go whatever place lah..kukup?haha...we all should go "wild wild wet wet" land

  15. nelson 提到...

    hanz:ring out the old one and usher in the new one...but still finding that new one..==
    mark:everytime saw ur comment must be the funny one
    hanz:roller coaster a..genting la,sunway also can...tetapi o,jauh sangat...

  16. Dani'Ü @-大牛- 提到...

    nelson.. nearer den taiwan