星期日, 12月 20, 2009

Be a backpacker is FUN!


Hey my dear LOUZAI bros and everyone here, how are you guys doing? Not much of update from here, so didn't really know how is everyone~ This place has been really quite over the year, we only have 30 overs new posts in this bloody 2009, that is actually quite sad to see loushi is kinda slowing down. =(

Anyway, I am here to share something with you all. =)

I just came back from Gold Coast and Sydney on Friday, and the trip was good, not to mention I actually travelled alone, haha.

The whole story was quite long, so I think it's better to post it up part by part..

The initial plan was I and my girlfriend will travel together, from Melbourne to Gold Coast, then to Sydney, then back to Melbourne, we booked our ticket in August, while there was a promotion, but somewhere in October, my girlfriend found out that she will have something on during the travelling period, and there is no way to avoid that, so after a struggling period, we decided to not to go for the trip, since she can't go and the air ticket is not transferable.

Everything went normally until the night before my flight, I was talking to my house mate about his planning of travelling, and out of nowhere, I recalled that I actually have the air ticket to Gold Coast and Sydney, which was on the next day morning, few hours later from that time.

So I went and checked the ticket, and yes, it was at 11.30am 11th Dec. Then I started to wonder, if we should go, so I go and tempt my girlfriend to go for it, but I failed, she can't go, she asked me to go by myself instead, actually when she found out that she can't go for the trip, she asked me to go for it, but I keep saying no since it's kinda weird to travel alone.

I was in dilemma at that time, for the whole night actually, I do not want to leave my girlfriend at home, I do not want to waste the air ticket and the chance of travelling before I need to go back to Malaysia, that was a very tough decision to make seriously, and it took me a bloody long night to decide. I went to search for the backpacker hotel to see if there was still any dorm available, and yes, they were available, so I decided to go for it, and they was already like 5am on the travelling day, so I started packing, took out underwear, socks.. and I fell asleep.. Zzzz...

And when I woke up, I saw the bright sky, I was like "SHIT!", I thought I must have miss the flight so I don't bother to check the time, and continue my sleep, I woke up at about 9 in the morning when my another house mate woke me up as we were planning to go somewhere, so I told him about my flight, and he asked me to go for it, and it was still possible to make it as the check in counter closes 45 minutes before the flight time, which was 10.45am for my case, then I struggled again, as I haven't pack anything yet except my underwear and socks, so I think again, again and again, at the time I REALLY decided to go was like 9.25am already, it wasn't possible to reach airport by public transport on time, so I called a taxi, and asked if it was possible to reach airport by 10.45am, he said he can't promise, but he will try, and he will come at 9.45am, so I still have about 20 minutes to pack my stuffs!

He came, I hopped on, rushed to airport, ganjiong-ing all the time on the way to airport, and at last I made it! But the taxi cost me a bomb, kns..

Anyway, that was the story BEFORE the trip, sorry for all the long story.

Journey began, I landed on Gold Coast Airport, alone, didn't book accommodation, didn't know anyone, didn't know where to go, how to go...


- to be continued...

0 意见 :